Friday 8 December 2017

Christmas madness!

Hello everybody!
As I hang my head in shame I have to announce that I am afraid there isn't a great deal of news to pass on this week and I am also afraid there aren't many pictures either.. What a poor do!
The Christmas madness has descended upon the reception year group and the week has flown by in a flurry of Elf Run's, Christmas cards, calendars, baubles, letters to Father Christmas and of course *trumpets sound* THE CHRISTMAS PLAY REHEARSALS!!!!!!!
We have all been practicing our lines... being in our places... our musical instrument playing.. how to hold props without taking our friends eyes out/maiming someone.. (and that's just the teachers and teaching assistants) you'll be pleased to know we are all doing very well (despite me being caught dancing in the wings)
We had a dress rehearsal today which was a great success! I realllllly wanted to sneak some pics to show you but I decided to keep you all in suspense until the big day.
I have to say there are a couple of outfits still to come in so if you've had a letter but haven't sent something in yet could you please (pretty please) bring it in on Monday as we have our FIRST SHOW to the school.. (So exciting!) Also, if your child has any lines could you please run through them again so they can confidently say them in a BIG CLEAR VOICE. They are all doing very well but it never harms to squeeze a few more attempts in.
Thaaaaank youuuuu

I think that's about it for now, I hope to see you all at the play (I'll be the one trying not to get caught dancing about in the wings)

Until next time...
Miss Latham and Mrs Lewis






1 comment:

What a wonderful class

For the last time... hello everybody! It is usually at the start of a blog I say something like 'oo hasn't this week gone by quickly...