Sunday 7 January 2018

Who's a cotton headed ninnymuggins?

To quote one of my favourite Christmas characters (in case you are one of the few who haven't seen it I am referring to Elf) 'I'm a cotton headed ninnymuggins'. I only just realised I had brought my iPad home this holiday so I hadn't done the festive edition of Class RL's blog, my apologies.
I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday and are as excited for coming back to school as you were for breaking up for the holidays! I'm sure you are ;)

Just in case you haven't had enough of tinsel, trees and festive cheer here are a few pictures from our last week of term....

See you all back in class, yeayyyyy!











1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fab time was had by all��. Hoping everyone enjoyed the Christmas break. Fab photos. Cohen's nannie Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete

What a wonderful class

For the last time... hello everybody! It is usually at the start of a blog I say something like 'oo hasn't this week gone by quickly...